Your shopping cart is empty!
We have created a table breaking down the cost of nappies over a 3 year period, assuming the average amount of nappy changes is 6935 (or year 1 = 8, year 2 = 6, year 3 = 5 changes per day):
|6935 CHANGES OVER 3 YEARS:||ESTIMATED COST||YOU SAVE|
| Disposable nappies - average price (R2.50); excluding petrol or other purchasing expenses.
- amounts to R481.59 per month
|R 17 337.50||N/A|
|Mother Nature Cloth - full time use
* full pack of 20 nappies + disposable liners (5 packs per year) + washing cost (R5 per wash x 3 per week)
- amounts to R183.33 per month
|R 6600.00||R 10 737.50|
| Mother Nature Cloth - part time use only
* 10 nappies + disposable liners (3 packs per year) + washing (R 5 per wash x 2 per week)+ 3 disposables per day
- amounts to R333 per month
|R 11 990.00||R 5347.50|
*14% vat inclusive
Mother Nature Cost Saving Tips: