Bambo Nature Eco Disposable Nappies Size 0: 1-3 kg's 24's (premature)
Mother Nature Products are proud SA distributors of BAMBO NATURE: The number one baby nappy for parents who care about the environment.
You can now choose a baby nappy which provides optimum comfort to your child without compromising your concern for the environmental impact of such products.
The nappy features environmentally friendly state-of-the-art raw materials enabling ABENA to produce a slim and comfortable baby nappy without compromising it's absorbency or functionality in general.
BAMBO NATURE holds the prestigious Nordic Swan Eco label - the only baby nappy brand in the world to hold this label.
- No optical brighteners or perfume used: No known substances that are harmful to baby's health or the environment: Phthalates, Organotins, Heavy Metals, Chlorine, Formaldehyde, AZO Pigments, PVC. BAMBO NATURE are the only brand to declare what their nappies contain.
- No use of moisturizing lotion usually associated with a concoction of harmful chemicals.
- A minimum level of renewable raw materials used.
- A maximum level of production waste created in the manufacturing process.
There are criteria on factory emissions into the air, water and land and reducing carbon dioxide pollution.
- Approximately 80% biodegradable - this is more than 3 times as much as regular brands (disposable nappies on average take over 500 years to degrade and never fully).
- FSC labels means that the fluff in BAMBO NATURE comes from sustainable forestry.
- ABENA is a member of the clean shipping project.
- All their packaging is recyclable and their carrier bags use recycled plastic.
has designed an absorbent core with less SAP by using new technology with a wheat