Bambo Nature Eco Disposable Trainers (pull-ups) Size 12-18 kg's 20's (junior)
Mother Nature Products are proud SA distributors of BAMBO NATURE: Regularly voted the best baby nappy for parents who care about the environment and want all-natural and toxic-free nappies for their little one.
Mother Nature Products are proud SA distributors of BAMBO NATURE: The number one baby nappy for parents who care about the environment.
You can now choose a baby nappy that provides optimum comfort to your child without compromising your concern for the environmental impact of such products.
Bambo Nature features environmentally friendly state-of-the-art raw materials enabling ABENA to produce a slim and comfortable baby nappy without compromising its absorbency or functionality in general.
BAMBO NATURE holds the prestigious Nordic Swan Eco label - the only baby nappy brand in the world to hold this label.
- No optical brighteners or perfume used: No known substances that are harmful to baby's health or the environment: Phthalates, Organotins, Heavy Metals, Chlorine, Formaldehyde, AZO Pigments, PVC. BAMBO NATURE is the only brand to declare what their nappies contain.
- No use of moisturizing lotion is usually associated with a concoction of harmful chemicals.
- A maximum level of renewable raw materials is used.
- A minimum level of production waste is created in the manufacturing process.
- There are criteria on factory emissions into the air, water, and land and reducing carbon dioxide pollution.
- Approximately 80% biodegradable - more than three times as much as regular brands (disposable nappies approximately 500 years to degrade).
- FSC labels mean that the fluff in BAMBO NATURE comes from sustainable forestry.
- ABENA is a member of the clean shipping project.
- All their packaging is recyclable and their carrier bags use recycled plastic.
- Abena has designed an absorbent core with less SAP by using new technology with a wheat starch absorber. #pottytrainig